- 70 hours of Live Instructor Led Online sessions
- Get trained by corporate international expert with more than 15 yrs of experience
- 40 hours of real life industry project experience
- Hands-on experience in Accessing Data Using SQL
- Access to On Demand support by experts
- Get completion certificate in Advanced SAS
Drop us a Query
About The Course
SAS (Statistical Analysis System) is a software suite developed by SAS Institute for advanced analytics, multivariate analyses, business intelligence, data management, and predictive analytics. SAS was developed at North Carolina State University from 1966 until 1976, when SAS Institute was incorporated.
Upon the completion of this course,you will be acknowledge of the industry real world stories on SAS and data analysis/modeling, and independently solve the problems.
Graduates / Post graduates from Engineering, Science, MBA, MCA background with little experience in SAS programming or have completed BASE SAS course and certification.
Basic programming skills and understanding of basic statistical concepts.
Scholars University has students from around the world. This is a great environment to learn in as you will get different perspectives on the subject matter. Through the discussion forums, you will also know what is happening all around the world. All in all it will be a holistic leaning experience.
- Generate detail reports by working with a single table, joining tables, or using set operators in the SQL procedure
- Generate summary reports by working with a single table, joining tables, or using set operators in the SQL procedure
- Construct sub-queries and in-line views within an SQL procedure step
- Compare solving a problem using the SQL procedure versus using traditional SAS programming techniques
- Access Dictionary Tables using the SQL procedure
- Create and use user-defined and automatic macro variables within the SAS Macro Language
- Automate programs by defining and calling macros using the SAS Macro Language
- Understand the use of macro functions
- Use various system options that are available for macro debugging and displaying values of user-defined and automatic macro variables in the SAS log
- Create data-driven programs using SAS Macro Language