AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate Level Certification Training
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is a cloud service platform, which offers cost efficient, database storage and other useful functionalities that help various organizations to scale and grow their business. Our AWS Solution Architect Certification Training is designed to provide you detailed knowledge about design, architectural principles, technical skills, and practices as recommended by Amazon. This course, with a broad overview of the AWS platform, will make your exam ready and prepare you to get the AWS certification in very first attempt.
Live Online Training
- 32 Hours of Live Online training
- 15 Hours of Self-paced learning
- 16 Live Demos of AWS services
- 3 Simulation Exams and 3 hands-on practice projects
- Cloudlabs Practice assignment after every lesson
- 24X7 eLearning Access, and support over Email
- Certified Trainer and Mentorship from industry experts
- Weekend Exam Prep Training Classes
- 180 days of access to high-quality Self-paced learning content
- Globally recognized industry experts Trainers
- Mentorship from Industry Experts
- Customized learning delivery model (self-paced online and/or instructor-led options)
- Course, category, and all-access pricing
- Learning management system (LMS)
- Enhanced reporting for individuals and teams
Ankesh comes with over 15+ years of Consulting and Training experience in CRM, Analytics, Business Intelligence, Digital marketing and Cloud from Oracle, Microsoft, Sales force, Amazon and SAP, IBM, Dockers and IBM Watson cognitive . He is an expert facilitator and corporate trainer for different multinational companies and has given 50+ trainings to around 800 students.
CERTIFIED TRAINERS & INDUSTRY EXPERTS
200+ TRAININGS CONDUCTED
CHOOSE YOUR LEARNING STYLE
HIGH QUALITY E-LEARNING
AWS Solution Architecture?
According to IDC, the cloud computing market is expected to double over the next four years, from around $70 billion in 2015 to more than $141 billion by 2019 opening up tremendous opportunity for Cloud computing professionals!
Server Infrastructure migration to Cloud is happening at a breathtaking speed and smart organizations are on the lookout for Amazon Web Services (AWS) experts. Demand for AWS technical experts who can design and implement new applications, migrate existing applications on to cloud and maintain the optimum infrastructure are at an all-time high and will continue to remain so in the near future.
AWS Certification Training enables you to gain well rounded technical skills required to take advantage of the different features for designing high-available, cost efficient, fault tolerant and scalable systems. Combined with the AWS recommended best practices, you will be able to architect systems leveraging most capabilities of cloud computing.
Who should join AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate Level Certification Training?
This training is useful for people who are in-charge of designing and implementing AWS in organizations. Existing system and server administrators will find this training extremely useful in their activities to migrate existing applications and troubleshooting on cloud. Anybody who is looking to pursue a career in cloud computing will also find this course useful.
Prerequisites for AWS Solution Architect Training
Basic knowledge of server infrastructure installation, operating systems and system administration is expected as a pre-requisite for this training.
- How to design cloud services
- Planning and design
- Familiarity with:
- Best practices
- Developing to Client Specifications including pricing/cost (e.g., on Demand vs. Reserved vs. Spot, RTO and RPO DR Design)
- Architectural trade-off decisions (high availability vs. cost, Amazon Relational Database Service
- (RDS) vs. installing your own database on Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2)
- Integrating with existing development environments and building scalable architecture
- Elasticity and scalability
- Configure an Amazon Machine Image (AMI)
- Operate and extend service management in the private cloud
- Configure compliance in the private and public cloud
- Launching instances in a variety of geographical regions
- How to build and use a threat model
- How to build and use a data flow diagram for risk management
- Security Architecture with AWS
- Shared Security Responsibility Model
- AWS Platform Compliance
- AWS security attributes (customer workloads down to physical layer)
- Security Services
- AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC)
- CIA and AAA models, ingress vs. egress filtering, and which AWS services and features fit
- “Core” Amazon EC2 and S3 security feature sets
- Incorporating common conventional security products (Firewall, IDS:HIDS/NIDS, SIEM,
- Design patterns
- DDOS mitigation
- Encryption solutions
- Complex access controls (building sophisticated security groups, ACLs, etc.)
- Amazon CloudWatch for the security architect
- Disaster Recovery
- Recovery time objective
- Recovery point objective
- Amazon elastic lock store
- AWS Import/Export
- AWS storage Gateway
- Amazon Route53
- Testing the recovered data
General troubleshooting information and questions
Based on the best practices recommended by Amazon, you will learn how to design, plan, and scale your AWS Cloud implementation through live interactive sessions.
There are many large and small Cloud Infrastructure providers with AWS topping the list of all. Other popular Cloud platforms are Microsoft Azure, IBM Bluemix and Google Compute Cloud.
- People who are in-charge of designing and implementing AWS in organizations.
- Existing system and server administrators will find this training extremely useful in their activities to migrate existing applications and troubleshooting on cloud
- Anybody who is wishing to pursue a career in cloud computing.
As a server administrator, you are required provision and maintain servers, install software, provide access control and ensure security for the data. AWS encompasses all these and much more. With a sound understanding of AWS solution architecting, you will be able to support your organizations migration to new age cloud infrastructure using AWS.
Dedicated servers were needed for web developers to develop, deploy and maintain applications. Getting a server needed specialized skills and was prohibitively expensive at times. With AWS instances, all these are a thing of the past. With basic understanding of AWS, you can provision servers, create new instances on demand and above all, get all these done without any external help at a fraction of the cost than before.
Apart from the concepts, you will learn how to implement and troubleshoot AWS in an organization while ensuring the security of the data through hands-on practice projects. You will learn the terminology, trends, and best practices—and become industry ready to help you qualify for a position as a high-quality AWS professional.
Basic knowledge of server administration is required to undergo this training. If you have only theoretical knowledge, it is advisable to gain some practical experience to get best benefits out of this training. This training will aid you if you wish to pursue a career in cloud computing.
You can aim for attaining the certification – AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate after this training. This industry-recognized credential will validate your expertize and help advance your career. You can see more details at the following link
- One or more years of hands-on experience designing available, cost efficient, fault tolerant, and scalable distributed systems on AWS
- In-depth knowledge of at least one high-level programming language
- Ability to identify and define requirements for an AWS-based application
- Experience with deploying hybrid systems with on-premises and AWS components
- Capability to provide best practices for building secure and reliable applications on the AWS platform