Data Science with Python Certification Training Course
Python is an extremely powerful programming language that is extensively used for processing data and building learning modes. Become a Python Data Science Expert by joining our Data Science with Python Certification Training Program from ScholarsPro that will expose you to the entire range of Python tools and techniques and will equip you with the necessary skills and industry-vetted knowledge to comfortably solve data analysis problems using Python. If you are willing to jump into an exciting programming career, this course would serve as the perfect platform to start off right away.
Live Online Training
- 40 Hours Live Online Training
- 24x7 Access to E-Learning Course for 6 Months
- Video Tutorials
- Course Completion Certificate from Scholars Pro
- Dedicated Customer Support
- Weekend Exam Prep Training Classes
- 180 days of access to high-quality Self-paced learning content
- Globally recognized industry experts Trainers
- Mentorship from Industry Experts
- Customized learning delivery model (self-paced online and/or instructor-led options)
- Course, category, and all-access pricing
- Learning management system (LMS)
- Enhanced reporting for individuals and teams
Jose Marcial Portilla is Head of Data Science at Pierian Data Inc., a company that is actively involved in providing Fortune 500 companies with Data Science and Programming Training and Consultation. He has conceptualized, created, and delivered multiple Python and Data Science Courses, both online and offline. Being a Data Scientist and Consultant himself, he is seeking out interesting problems to solve and has advised clients on Data Strategy, Implementation, and Integration, and Operationalization of Python with other Data Science technologies. His talents as a Data Scientist and Instructor are well received and recognized by his clients and students. He makes complex abstract ideas in mathematically intense topics like Machine Learning easy to understand and interpret in plain language.
- Adds Value to CV: Python is comparatively an easier programming language to learn and is thus a good option for beginners. Attaining a certification in Data Science with Python not only adds value to the CV, but also demonstrates your mastery and skill set on using Python for data analysis purposes.
- Serves as a Robust Foundation: When it comes to becoming a full-fledged programmer, Python is often seen as a stepping stone. The certification lays a strong base for a programmer to take his/her career forward with the various features of the language.
- Way to Make Your Mark: Becoming a professional data scientist with Python will also open doors for you to make your mark in the online world. Python is the main programming language for Django on which top web applications like Instagram, Pinterest, and New York Times are based.
- Offers Immense Growth Potential: Python is one of the few programming languages that is consistently showing an impressive YoY growth in employer demand. Going by statistics, the language has seen a 19% annual growth in employments. Thus, being a certified data scientist in Python is definitely going to take you places.
- Staircase to New Job Opportunities: Python generally forms the pre-requisite and foundation for many other programs and frameworks. As such, if you get professionally trained and certified in Data Science with Python, it opens the doorway to many new job opportunities in the domains of web development, software engineering, and big data analysis.
Data Science with Python?
IDC predicts that Big Data Technology and Services Market will grow at 26.4 % annually to $41.5 billion through 2018. With wide applicability in Data Science, Python professionals will be the choice for many organizations and commands salaries in excess of $110K!
Who should join Data Science with Python Certification Training Course?
- Fresh graduates willing to make a career in Data Science
- Experienced professionals looking for a change of career to Data Science
- If you are a traditional statistician who is interested in Data Science, this training will be of immense value for you
- Module 1: An Introduction to Python
- Module 2: Python For Statistics
- Module 3: Understanding Numpy
- Module 4: Understanding Pandas
- Module 4: Practice Exercises on Pandas
- Module 5: Understanding Matplotlib
- Module 6: Learning Data Visualization using Python withSeaborn
- Module 7: Built-In Visualization in Pandas
- Module 8: UnderstandingPlotlyand Cufflinks
- Module 9: Learn Geographical Plotting
- Module 10: An Insight into the Data Capstone Projects
- Module 11: Machine Learning
- Module 12: Understanding Linear Regression
- Module 13: Cross Validation and Bias Variance Trade-Off
- Module 14: Understanding Logistic Regression
- Module 15: What are K Nearest Neighbors
- Module 16: A Overview of Decision Trees And Random Forests
- Module 17: Support Vector Machines
- Module 18: An Insight into Recommender Systems
- Module 19: Understanding K Means Clustering
- Module 20: How to Carry Out Principal Component Analysis
- Module 21: What is Natural Language Processing
- Module 22: An Introduction to Hadoop and Mapreduce
- Module 23: An Introduction to Spark
- Module 24: Exerciseson Pyspark
- Module 25: An Overview ofMllib with Spark
Python is a powerful programming language used in many scenarios. It is widely used in data science for processing data and building learning models. Armed with knowledge of data science specific python packages with a keen interest in data science, this course can open up new job opportunities in Data Analytics for you.
Yes, you are right. The applicability of Data Science is pretty universal now and depending on the scenario, there multiple technologies are being used and there are ample opportunities for all these technologies. The actual choice mostly gets decided by the strategy of organizations and the availability of skills.
You may check the following other courses offered by ScholarProalso before taking a decision.
Participants should have some programming experience in at least one programming language. Knowledge of statistics will be an added advantage.
It is not expected that you should have technical background. This course will be of help for anyone with some programming experience and is keen to pursue a career in Data Analytics.
This training is customized for needs of fresh graduates also. This skill can definitely enhance your standing in the job market and increase your potential for getting interview calls.
If you are a fresh graduate looking for a career in data science, or an experienced professional looking for a change of career to data science, or a traditional statistician who is interested in data science, this training will benefit you.
You will learn to comfortably program with Python, extract data from multiple sources, create Data Visualizations using multiple libraries, implement Machine Learning Models, and understand how to program for big data and distributed systems.
With Data Science knowledge and skills in Python & associated python libraries specific for data science, one can start as a Data Analyst and grow in to Big Data Manager, Big Data Architect, and Data Scientist roles.
Absolutely! Python being available free, you can easily install on your system. Since it is very popular, there is very good community support for any technical issues that you may face.