Advanced SAS® Certification Training Course
This comprehensive course helps the candidates in delve into the implementation of the Advanced SAS® techniques. The training throws light on the concepts and statistical and data analytics methodology along with the importance of the application and enhancement of skill set in career growth. This training gives you the chance to prepare for the certification exam as well as improve your intelligence as a SAS Programmer and make effortless usage of the tools and techniques to shine as an outstanding SAS professional in the Data Analytics Industry.
Live Online Training
- 36 Hours of Live Online Training
- 24X7 eLearning Access, and support over Email
- Certified Trainer
- Mentorship from industry experts
- 40 Hrs of real life industry project experience
- Get Completion Certificate from ScholarsPro
- Weekend Exam Prep Training Classes
- 180 days of access to high-quality Self-paced learning content
- Globally recognized industry experts Trainers
- Mentorship from Industry Experts
- Customized learning delivery model (self-paced online and/or instructor-led options)
- Course, category, and all-access pricing
- Learning management system (LMS)
- Enhanced reporting for individuals and teams
Parul Gangwar is a Business and Financial Analytics expert having 8 years of industry experience with organizations like iGate and Aon Hewitt. She is a certified trainer for SAS® Programming and Tableau and skilled in Financial Modelling, Decision trees, Data Mining, SQL, VB Script, UNIX and Credit Risks. She has already trained more than 500 professionals in various technologies.
- Using tools and techniques that upgrade your SAS Skills meeting Industry Requirements
- Develop your own code and modules with SAS programming for real-world applications
- SAS certified individuals can earn rewards and get discounts for other training courses
- Become a demanding SAS developer with online training and get chance to be listed in top
- professional directory
- Gain expertise while preparing under the guidance of SAS experts
- Not only the Certificate, you earn a digital badge which could be shared online
- Focus on concepts so that you can code better and improve SAS Skills
- Data techniques and Analytics prepare you well for SAS Certificate Examination
an Advanced SAS® Certified Programmer?
According to IDC research SAS® technology leads the advanced analytics; the training helps you to get great opportunities in the data analytics industry. Nowadays, Data Science is welcoming SAS professionals with the eye candy package of $90K and with a bit of Data Science experience they could get the salary of $100K with no difficulty.
Thus, the charm of advanced SAS® certification training is increasing day-by-day because of the salary package and the opportunity to work in some of the most desirable places around the world. Focusing on the training aspects; it includes keen insight on Data mining, Text Analytics, Forecasting, Statistical Analysis, Optimization and Stimulation. In other words, the training prepares the professional for their roles and responsibilities in the industry. Moreover, the through this Advanced SAS® certified training one can learn how to use Data programming techniques to resolve industrial issues more abruptly. After the BASE SAS® certification training, Advanced SAS® certification training is the smart step to become a successful SAS® programmer, where you can learn writing as well as interpreting the SAS® program and of course MACROS as well.
Who should join
Advanced SAS® Certification Training Course?
Prerequisites for SAS® Certified Advanced Programmer for SAS® 9
As per SAS® Institute Inc. to attend the advance SAS® certification programmer’s training, knowledge of BASE SAS® is sufficient.
- Generate detail reports by working with a single table, joining tables, or using set operators in the SQL procedure
- Generate summary reports by working with a single table, joining tables, or using set operators in the SQL procedure
- Construct sub-queries and in-line views within an SQL procedure step
- Compare solving a problem using the SQL procedure versus using traditional SAS programming techniques
- Access Dictionary Tables using the SQL procedure
- Create and use user-defined and automatic macro variables within the SAS Macro Language
- Automate programs by defining and calling macros using the SAS Macro Language
- Understand the use of macro functions
- Use various system options that are available for macro debugging and displaying values of user-defined and automatic macro variables in the SAS log
- Create data-driven programs using SAS Macro Language
- Demonstrate the use of advanced data look-up techniques such as array processing, hash objects, formats, and combining/merging data
- Reduce computing resource requirements by controlling the space required to store SAS data sets using compression techniques, length statements, or eliminating variables and observations
- Develop SAS programs which incorporate data step views and use the FCMP procedure
- Perform effective benchmarking by using the appropriate SAS System options and interpreting the resulting resource utilization statistics
- Identify appropriate applications for using indexes and create them using the DATA step, the DATASETS procedure, or the SQL procedure
- Compare techniques to eliminate duplicate data using the DATA step, the SORT procedure, and the SQL procedure
With large number of SAS® skilled professionals in demand, undergoing certification training can significantly improve your career opportunities and marketability. Apart from this, it enhances your credibility as a professional, assesses your knowledge of the SAS® software and earns validation for your knowledge.
There are numerous opportunities in Analytics. Starting as a Data Analyst you could assume roles of Data Scientist, Data Science Manager and up to Chief Data Officer of a large corporation.
Individuals who have earned the SAS® Certified Base Programmer credential or have taken the SAS® Base Programmer training can enroll for SAS® Advanced Programmer training. However to sit for the SAS® Certified Advanced Programmer you need to have SAS® Certified Base Programmer credential. You can get more details of the Base SAS® Certification Training Click here.
You will need to have basic programming skills before taking up this course. If you have serious interest in building a career in Data Analytics and willingness to learn basic programming, you can start with our Base SAS® Certification Training.
Absolutely! There are freelancers who offer Business Analytics as a service to their clients. However you should have the credentials and develop network to convert client needs in to viable business opportunities. Certifications can help you in building credibility.
This course is meant to provide you with experience in using advanced DATA step programming and efficiency techniques to solve complex problems and writing and interpreting SAS® programs and MACROs. Data Analytics and SAS® are vast subject areas and depending on your interest and needs of your job, you could move on to specialize in multiple areas of Data Science.
SAS® Institute has a very robust and ambitious certification program spanning Foundation Tools, Advanced Analytics, Business Intelligence and Analytics, Data Management, Administration and Technical Certifications for SAS® Partners. You can see more details on SAS® website.
Big Data is a relatively new term used to describe large volume of data. SAS® is the software tool based on statistical principles and is a key component in analyzing and deriving insights from Big Data. Please check out our Big Data and Hadoop online training on our site for more details.
This training helps you gain experience in using advanced DATA step programming and efficiency techniques to solve complex problems and writing and interpreting SAS® programs and MACROs. Upon completion, you will be able to implement real world scenarios where Data Analysis/Modelling techniques could be applied and independently solve those problems.