Financial Modeling Online Certification Training
Financial modelling is one of the most fundamental and widely sought-after skills set in the finance industry. Our Financial Modelling certification training course is designed to teach you the practicalities of modelling in various types of structures like project financing, etc., thereby polishing and enhancing your financial modelling skills. This certification caters to providing the professionals with an edge over others by enabling them to do their work faster and with more accuracy.
Self Paced Course
- 20 Hours eLearning Content
- 24X7 eLearning Access, and support over Email
- High Quality Videos
- Weekly query resolution sessions
- Get Completion Certificate from ScholarsPro
Live Online Training
- 20 Hours of Live Online Training
- 24X7 eLearning Access, and support over Email
- Certified Trainer and Mentorship from industry experts
- Hands-on Case Studies.
- Step-by-Step Model Templates
- Get Completion Certificate from ScholarsPro
- Weekend Exam Prep Training Classes
- 180 days of access to high-quality Self-paced learning content
- Globally recognized industry experts Trainers
- Mentorship from Industry Experts
Whiz has more than 7 years of experience as a Trainer, Teacher, Speaker, Consultant, Manager, Managing Partner, Engineer, Analyst etc. He is currently working as a chairman of Strategy and Innovation Committee in IFMA Singapore and is a full time faculty for Financial Modeling. He is a trainer professional in Quality Management, Project Management, Human Resource Management, International Real Estate, Facility Management, Energy Management, Service Management, IT Security &Networking, System Engineering etc.
CERTIFIED TRAINERS & INDUSTRY EXPERTS
200+ TRAININGS CONDUCTED
CHOOSE YOUR LEARNING STYLE
HIGH QUALITY E-LEARNING
Demand for Financial Modeling skills isscaling new heights with need of the market outstripping supply. Professionals involved in developing Financial Models commands an impressive average salary of $75K in the US!
Financial Modeling help you make informed business and financial decisions. Advances in technology have changed the core skills required for finance professionals and financial modeling is one of the core skills sought after.Around 1.6 million new job openings are expected to open worldwide till 2019. When hiring finance professionals, it is seen that hires with strong financial modeling skills are able to add fast and significant more value than their peers who do not have these skills.
With Financial Modeling Training, you will be able to acknowledge the real world challenges on data analysis/modeling of the financial industry. You can be involved in building financial models, sometimes from scratch and sometimes updating existing models. You will have opportunities to pursue certificate courses to continually upgrade your skills in different emerging areas of financial modeling.
Who should join Financial Modeling Online Certification Training?
Graduates / Post graduates from Engineering, Science, MBA, MCA background and professionals wanted to grow in their career into Financial Analytics field.
Prerequisites for Financial Modeling Training
It is expected that you have basic computer skills, understanding of basic statistical conceptsand financial concepts to derive best benefits from this course.
- Generate detail reports by working with a single table, joining tables, or using set operators in the SQL procedure
- Generate summary reports by working with a single table, joining tables, or using set operators in the SQL procedure
- Construct sub-queries and in-line views within an SQL procedure step
- Compare solving a problem using the SQL procedure versus using traditional SAS programming techniques
- A54949 ccess Dictionary Tables using the SQL procedure
- Data Collection and Data Structuring
- Preliminary Scrutiny of the Data and Information
- Understand the Business Model and Operating Model
- Modeling the Historical Statement
- Business Drivers Identification and Modeling
- Modeling Assumptions for Future Action
- Modeling Revenue Build-up – projecting the future revenues
- Modeling Cost Build-up – projecting the future cost
- Modeling the Asset Schedule
- Modeling the Depreciation Schedule – Book and Income Tax Depreciation
- Working Capital & Term Loan Modeling – Debt Infusion
- Tax Modeling
- Modeling MAT and MAT credit
- Modeling Impact of Accumulated Losses, Current Tax and Deferred Tax on Tax Payble
- Equity Modeling – Equity Infusion
- Modeling Paid Up Capital and Share Premium Account
- Modeling Retained Earning Schedule
- Modeling the projected P/L and BS
- Modeling the projected Cash Flow Statement
- Conducting Covenant Testing
- Performing Ratio Analysis
- WACC and Cost of Equity Analysis
- Performing Valuation using DCF (FCFF & Enterprise Value) and Comparable analysis (Relative Valuation)
- Performing sensitivity/scenario analysis
- Understanding the Project Finance Model
- Characteristics of Project Finance
- Risk and contractual arrangement to Mitigate Risk
- Understanding the Escrow Arrangement
- Incorporating Date, logical functions and flags to make the Model Flexible
- Incorporating Delays in the Model
- Cash Flow Waterfall model – Modeling Payoffs to Investors using Goal Seek
- Implementing Interest During Construction and Breaking Circular Loops
- Meaning and categories of M&A
- Merger motivations
- Forms of payment in a Merger Deal
- Hostile Vs Friendly offer
- Evaluating a Merger Bid
- Merger Analysis – Key Drivers and Inputs
- Accretion/Dilution Analysis
- Merger Plan – Ownership Vs Deal Price
- Modeling a financing plan
- Performing sensitivity analysis on Acquirer’s EPS
- Performing Contribution Analysis
- Estimating value of a Merger Transaction
- Discounted Cashflow Analysis
- Comparable Company Analysis
- Comparable Transaction Analysis
- Data Collection from Public Sources
- Understanding the Business Profile of the Company
- Modeling Revenue & Expenses Drivers
- Modeling Income Statement
- Modeling Implied EBITDA
- Balance Sheet Projections
- Cash Flow Statement Projection
- Performing Valuation And Sensitivity Analysis
- Calculating Enterprise value and Implied Market capitalization
- Introduction to Macros & Advanced Application Building in Excel
- Key Concepts in Macros
- Macros as recorded Robots!
- Form Controls and Active X controls
- Implementing user forms in Excel Macros
- Linking forms to excel cells
- Building flexible Charts in Excel
- Understanding VBA – Sub & Functions
- Understanding the Relevant Language Constructs
- IDC Implementation using Macros
- Breaking Circular Loops using Macro
- Monte Carlo Simulation
- Basics of Debugging VBA Code
- Building Primary & Secondary Axis in a Chart
- Radar Charts – Showing the progress of Commercial Property Development
- Waterfall Charts – Showing Funding Breakup for Renewable Energy project
- Football Field – Showing Valuation Summary using Different Parameters
- Gantt Chart – Tracking the status of an Ongoing Project
- Named Ranges
- Index Match
- Array Functions
- Building Scenarios using Offset Functions
- Creating growing models & Index functions
- Usage of Indirect Functions
- Usage of Goal Seek and Solver Functions
Financial Modeling is an integral part of new age financial analyst’s job profile. Keen interest in number crunching along with financial modeling skill will help you in securing your interview calls for financial analyst positions.
This course is intended for people just like you. Your skills in Finance can help in understanding the business context faster than your peers without this experience. Adding financial modeling skills to your experience will enhance your career prospects.
Anyone who likes to get involved in decision making related to money can study Financial Modeling. These can be Executives, Strategic Decision Makers, Bank Managers, Equity Researchers, and Research Analysts. This will help people pursuing CA (Charted Accountant) , CFA (Charted Financial Analyst), MBA etc as well.
It is expected that you have basic computer skills and understanding of basic statistical and financial concepts to derive best benefits from this course.
This course is primarily meant for financial modeling careers. However the underlying technologies for data analytics and business intelligence are same. With good understanding of any target domain, you could adapt and apply your skills in financial modeling and jump to another data analytics area. With increasing opportunities in the financial modeling domain, there may not be any need to jump to another area.
- Financial Analyst
- Finance Manager
- Research Analyst
- Equity Research Associate
With Financial Modeling Training, you will be able to acknowledge the real world challenges on data analysis/modeling of the financial industry. You can be involved in building financial models, sometimes from scratch and sometimes updating existing models.
- Projecting a company’s financial performance
- Historical financial analysis of organizations
- Personal Finances
- Equity Research
- Corporate Investments
- Project Finance
- Business Valuation
Not all financial models use Big Data. A multitude of financial data gets generated every day in large financial and non-financial companies. There are models that could be built based on this data and in this context Big Data may be relevant.