Financial Modeling Certification Training Course
Financial Modeling is the most widely used and most required skill-set in financial institutions, banking, and other related Industries. With Our Financial Modeling Certification Training Course, participants will learn all the technicalities that are in demand. You’ll be exposed to industry best practices for building effective earnings models, and will be provided with detailed practical experience of developing, debugging and balancing complex models that help derive effective business solutions quickly and accurately.Getting a certification will help validate your skills among others, thereby enabling you to stand out from the crowd.
Mr. Whiz Chua has worked as a Trainer, Teacher, Speaker, Consultant, Manager, Managing Partner, Engineer, andAnalyst at top reputed companies. He has more than 7 years of experience in Quality Management, Project Management, Human Resource Management, International Real Estate, Facility Management, Energy Management, Service Management, IT Security &Networking, and System Engineering. With deep knowledge in Financial Modeling, he has trained a lot of participants who are now working at a highly designated post in MNC’s. Mr. Whiz Chua himself is the chairman of Strategy and Innovation Committee in IFMA Singapore and provides training in Financial Modeling.
- You’ll be showered with better career prospects and higher pay packages.
- The course also helps you prepare for exams conducted by government organizations and financial institutions.
- You will learn how to create your own Financial Model.
- Banks use Financial Modeling for disbursement of loans. The course will hence help enhance your chances of getting an opportunity to work in the banking sector.
- Financial Modeling Principles
- Valuation Principles
- Advanced Functions, Tools, and Charting
- Using Macros & VBA for Financial Modeling
Who should join Financial Modeling Certification Training Course?
- Individuals engaged in professions like Investment, Equity Research, Credit, Project, Mergers & Acquisitions, Corporate Finance, Critical Thinking, and Analytical Skills.
- CA, CFA and FRM’s will also benefit from the Financial Modeling Course
- Graduates, Post-Graduates, MBA’s can enhance their skills with this training course
- The program is also suited for commerce students and professionals working on business plans, MS-Excel, and other related fields
Pre-requisites/ Eligibility Criteria
Yes! Once you complete the course, you’ll be provided with a Course Completion Certificate from ScholarsPro.
You can clear your doubts on a weekly basis from your mentors. If you have any queries regarding the course, you can also drop us a mail or call our support team for any assistance.
You will start with learning MS-Excel functionalities followed by creation of a Financial Model based on real-time situations.
Individuals, who are confident enough to create a Financial Model on their own, can work in finance sector like banks and companies as a Project Manager.
The sessions are conducted over a period of 4 days, where you’ll be taught about all the essential concepts and lessons required to effectively create a Financial Model.