ScholarsPro is a learning platform providing live instructor-led interactive online training, self paced video training and classroom training for students across the globe. We cater to professionals and students in categories like Financial Modeling, Big Data & Hadoop, Business Analytics & Data Science, Machine Learning, Data Visualization, Project Management and Programming.
Certified trainers and industry experts from IITs, IIMs, ISB
CHOICE OF LEARNING STYLES
Three learning modes to choose from self-paced, classroom and live online
Live projects and real life case studies supported by exercises and evaluations
ROBUST LEARNING MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
Interactive platform for high quality learning
Best ratings from our learners
Financial Modeling Masterclass - Get Job Ready
Financial Modeling is a skill that can be used to forecast a picture of a security or a financial instrument or a company’s future financial performance based on the historical performance of the entity. This Master Class aims at imparting you the ability to learn and apply financial modeling techniques in a wide range of practical scenarios. You will learn the latest tools and techniques of building financial models using excel, project financial statements, and master a host of tools and techniques around Equity Valuation.
- Familiarity with Excel - functions and tools
- Understanding basic accounting concepts
- Basic knowledge of valuation, project finance, return concepts.
Mode: Instructor-led (classroom) and Self Study Online
Course duration: 4 Days/ 40Hours
IS THIS FOR YOU?
- Commerce graduate
- MBA student
- Financial and Business analyst
- Financial controller, manager or modeller
- Chief Financial Officer
- Risk Manager
- Chartered Accountant
- Corporate treasury manager
- Middle office staff
- General Manager
- Fund Manager
- PE Fund Manager
This course is for you if you are a:
- 4 days of Intense Classroom Training – Best Industry Expert Trainer
- Unfilled and Filled Excel Templates for Practice
- 24*7 support via chat, email or call
- Online access to discussion forums
- 6 Months Post training support Powered by Moody's Learning Management System.
- Receive 2 Course Completion Certificate from Moody's Analytics and ScholarsPro
- CFA Institute’s ® Approved Provider Program.
SKILLS YOU’LL ACQUIRE
- Design & Structure various financial problems and translate them to Excel
- Learn the process to create robust, easy-to-maintain financial models in Excel
- Learn smart use of Excel and VBA macros for preparing models
- Implement Sensitivity Analysis
- Learn Charting techniques and Create Dashboards
- Understand techniques to quickly audit robust models
- Strengthen Decision Making & Business Modeling Skills
Financial Modeling Principles
- Excel as a tool for Financial Modeling
- Building Financial Models from scratch
- Modeling Growth Drivers, Depreciation, Cost Drivers, Asset & Debt Schedules
Advanced Functions, Tools & Charting
- Advanced Tools in Excel for Auditing Financial Models
- Mastering Financial Functions
- Advanced Charting Techniques in Excel
- Projecting Cash Flow Statement
- Circular References and Handling Them
- Financial Ratio Analysis
- Valuation using DCF & Comps
- Scenario Analysis and Building Valuation Dashboards
- Q & A
Using Macros & VBA for Financial Modeling
- Understanding Macros & VBA for Financial Modeling
- Implementing Monte Carlo Simulation
- Advanced Charting Techniques in Excel
- Commodities, Foreign Exchange & Corporate Bonds
- Q & A
- Understanding And Creating A Financial Model Template
- Learning referencing (usage of $)Frame work in Excel
- Learning Custom formatting in Excel
- Excel Skills - Shortcuts, Formulas, Array Function and Pivot Tables
- Implementing simple business modeling case in Excel
- Simple exercise/models in excel
- Understanding the Project Finance Model
- Characteristics of Project Finance
- Risk and contractual arrangement to Mitigate Risk
- Understanding the Escrow Arrangement
- Incorporating Date, logical functions and flags to make the Model Flexible
- Incorporating Delays in the Model
- Cash Flow Waterfall model - Modeling Payoffs to Investors using Goal Seek
- Implementing Interest During Construction and Breaking Circular Loops
- Data Collection and Data Structuring
- Preliminary Scrutiny of the Data and Information
- Understand the Business Model and Operating Model
- Modeling the Historical Statement
- Business Drivers Identification and Modeling
- Modeling Assumptions for Future Action
- Modeling Revenue Build-up - projecting the future revenues
- Modeling Cost Build-up - projecting the future cost
- Modeling the Asset Schedule
- Modeling the Depreciation Schedule - Book and Income Tax Depreciation
- Working Capital & Term Loan Modeling - Debt Infusion
- Tax Modeling
- Modeling MAT and MAT credit
- Modeling Impact of Accumulated Losses, Current Tax and Deferred Tax on Tax Payable
- Equity Modeling - Equity Infusion
- Modeling Paid Up Capital and Share Premium Account
- Modeling Retained Earning Schedule
- Modeling the projected P/L and BS
- Modeling the projected Cash Flow Statement
- Conducting Covenant Testing
- Performing Ratio Analysis
- WACC and Cost of Equity Analysis
- Performing Valuation using DCF (FCFF & Enterprise Value) and Comparable analysis (Relative Valuation)
- Performing sensitivity/scenario analysis
- Meaning and categories of M&A
- Merger motivations
- Forms of payment in a Merger Deal
- Hostile Vs Friendly offer
- Evaluating a Merger Bid
- Merger Analysis - Key Drivers and Inputs
- Accretion/Dilution Analysis
- Merger Plan - Ownership Vs Deal Price
- Modeling a financing plan
- Performing sensitivity analysis on Acquirer's EPS
- Performing Contribution Analysis
- Estimating value of a Merger Transaction
- Discounted Cashflow Analysis
- Comparable Company Analysis
- Comparable Transaction Analysis
- Introduction to Macros & Advanced Application Building in Excel
- Key Concepts in Macros
- Macros as recorded Robots!
- Form Controls and Active X controls
- Implementing user forms in Excel Macros
- Linking forms to excel cells
- Building flexible Charts in Excel
- Understanding VBA - Sub & Functions
- Understanding the Relevant Language Constructs
- IDC Implementation using Macros
- Breaking Circular Loops using Macro
- Monte Carlo Simulation
- Basics of Debugging VBA Code
- Building Primary & Secondary Axis in a Chart
- Radar Charts - Showing the progress of Commercial Property Development
- Waterfall Charts - Showing Funding Breakup for Renewable Energy project
- Football Field - Showing Valuation Summary using Different Parameters
- Gantt Chart - Tracking the status of an Ongoing Project
- Named Ranges
- Index Match
- Array Functions
- Building Scenarios using Offset Functions
- Creating growing models & Index functions
- Usage of Indirect Functions
- Usage of Goal Seek and Solver Functions
Financial Modeling Master Class : Case Studies
- Data collection from public sources
- Understanding the business profile of the company
- Modeling revenue & expenses drivers
- Modeling income statement
- Modeling implied EBITDA
- Balance sheet projections
- Cash flow statement projection
- Performing valuation and sensitivity analysis
- Calculating enterprise value and implied market capitalization
Our members make ScholarsPro community
MYK SCHOMBURG INDIA PVT.LTD.
Singapore Refining Company Private Limited
Sulzer singapore pvt. ltd.
The training program was very helpful and I learned more than what I had expected. The trainer made us understand the topics with brilliant examples with a very simple format.
The classroom training was good. Training venue was really good. I would like to thanks to who have been organized the PMP classroom training. Our trainer Mr. Zack was excellent.
A trainer was really enthusiastic and I thoroughly enjoyed his presentation in this course. I would like to Thank and Appreciate Mr. Vijay for his excellent salesmanship.
Training and trainer ware really good. Very much impressed by the teaching style and delivery of the course of PMP by Scholars Pro. Thank you for providing me a platform for my future growth.
Very good PMP classroom training to help and improve our skills. Good course material and structured modules for learning PMP. Wonderful experience!
TRX City Sdn Bhd, Malaysia
It’s a good place to learn, mainly the learning guidance is great. The course material provided is good, one can understand the codes and technical aspects well. It is one the best platform to learn and get ahead, I enrolled for PMP self-paced and I am able to understand the concepts, also the learning support is very good, they are always available to help and are prompt in returning your call, the consultants have deep knowledge, they guide you in the best possible way, thanks ScholarsPro!
HCL Technologies (India)
My Hadoop training with Scholarspro was what I was looking for. Wonderful experience and I will recommend to others too.
Shanmugha Arts, Science, Technology and Research Academy
Very good training to help improve our skills. Good course material and structured modules for learning R. Wonderful experience!
It was wonderful getting trained in Digital Marketing from SchoalrsPro. The trainer had a lot of knowledge in which will be very helpful in my work and career.
I am very impressed with teaching skills and knowledge of the trainer for PRINCE2. Thanks to the trainer and Scholars Team for proving such a good environment to learn.
AGS Transact Technologies Ltd., India
My experience was good as the trainer of PRINCE2 was very enthusiastic, answered all my queries in depth & also provided useful pointers for exams & real life scenarios. Thanks a lot to the trainer & ScholarsPro Team
Rotary Engineering Limited, Singapore
Courses offered by ScholarsPro have been very helpful in keeping myself updated with the best practices in the industry. Video quality is good; simulation tests are very helpful to confirming the understanding. People in the customer services team have been very helpful and been able to handle requests without much escalation. Thanks for a short extension to help me complete my PMP session. Much appreciated!
Janalaxmi Financials, India
Very much impressed by the teaching style and delivery of the course of PMP by ScholarsPro. Thank you for providing me a platform for my future growth.
SchoalrsPro good place to learn R through online course. Great environment and very nice faculty. All the best!
Hewlett Packard, India
Reliance Capital, India
My experience is very good with ScholarsPro. Trainer of Digital Marketing is very much supportive and knowledgeable.
Great learning by the trainer ,satisfied with the delivery of content
IVF Fertility Centre
Great learning by the trainer ,satisfied with the delivery of content.
The DM course study material, classes was very helpful in terms of knowledge and exposure about the SMO,SEO,TRainer ...
Excellent learning center for management and technical trainings. ScholarsPro’s training would be the first step for a career change. Materials and online training videos are great – you can upgrade your skills without attending face to face session. Good work from the company. I have been attending the training from 2014. Recently I have taken PMP training. I feel ScholarsPro is my place to upgrade my career.
The course curriculum, study material and classes for Business Analytics course were very helpful in terms of knowledge and exposure about the Business Analytics profile. The faculty was also very helpful and very knowledgeable.
Barclays Bank, India
Incredible Trainer! I have been trying to learn SAS since 1 month on my own. Everything got jumbled up. Thanks to the trainer – just one session straightened my thoughts.
Allegis Services, India
I would like to thank you for your support. I enjoyed your Hadoop classes.
I am very impressed with teaching skills & knowledge of PRINCE2 trainer. Thanks to him & ScholarsPro
First of all I would like to thank you for teaching some really good things in SAS. I found Macros the best part during the training (Proc Sql and Base SAS I had studied earlier as well). The content of the training was very good. I will try my best to take some time out of my working hours and practice on SAS.
Digital marketing course by scholars helps me to gain knowledge in the field of marketing,Trainer was very nice and adjustable ...
Very supportive ands cooperative trainer ,Pranav sir always helps us to improvise the things .The course is very knowledgable which ...