IS THIS COURSE FOR YOU?
Working Professionals looking for career switch to analytics
Job seekers who wants to start career to analytics
Business owner who want to grow their business using analytics
Analytics professional who want to learn advanced analytics techniques
Enthusiasts who has genuine interest in analytics and want to grow his skills
This bootcamp is a focused attempt to provide a solid foundation to everyone seeking to get started as a data scientist. It doesn’t matter if you are a fresher or IT professional or non-IT professional, all you need is a passion for problem solving. After completing this course you will possess all the skills required to build analytics solutions using R.
200 HOURS PROGRAM
- Pre-Bootcamp -> 30 Hours of self paced video based learning
- Bootcamp -> 30 Hours of classroom learning over 4 days
- Post-Bootcamp ->
75 hours of online doubt clearing +
5 hours of online doubt clearing +
60 hours of Capstone Project
- 4 real life industry projects
- 6 months access to LEAP*
- International award winning faculty
- Separate doubt clearing sessions
- Job Assistance*
- Education -> Graduate in Maths, Science, Commerce, Statistics, Economics or Management
- Work Exp. -> Fresher / IT / Non-IT
- No prerequisites
- Learning starts from scratch
- Excel -> Basic level
- Programming Exp. -> Not required
Before you come in, get ready for the Bootcamp. Introduction to data science.
A series of online tutorials will teach you the fundamentals of data science and introduce you to the basic statistics & excel
3 DAY BOOTCAMP
Learn and apply data science. 30 hours in 3 days. Build analytics solutions.
Our carefully crafted curriculum provides the right mix of theory, hands-on labs & projects. Our experienced instructors bring case from frontlines to solidify learning.
High Tea with Data Science Experts & crossindustry projects.
Network with the like-minded people in our exclusive High-Tea after the Bootcamp.
PRE BOOTCAMP (Online)
- Introduction to Statistics
- Fundamentals of R
- Fundamentals of Data Science
- Introduction to Data Science
- R Programming
- Predictive Model Solution Building
- Preview of Machine Learning
- Online Doubt Clarification
- Capstone Projects and Assignments
BOOTCAMP AT A GLANCE
- Topics - Introduction to Data Science, R Programming
- Assignments - 10 labs based on open data
- Topics - Predictive Modelling (Linear Regression, Logistic Regression)
- Live Projects - Predicting House Price, Predicting Attrition
- Topics - Predictive Modelling (Clustering), Preview of Machine Learning
- Live Project - Customer Segmentation
POST COMPLETION YOU WILL BE ABLE TO…
WHY SHOULD YOU DO THIS BOOTCAMP?
Meet and learn with like-minded people across industries
BUILDS SOLID FOUNDATION
3 focussed days with us is all you need to get started on analytics solution building using data from your organization or from open data sources
ON THE GO LEARNING
Anytime access online – immersive learning videos, recorded sessions, assignments, projects, solutions & doubt clearing support through our learning system
Receive 1-to-1 guidance from industry experts on how to get started in analytics career or how to grow within your current organization
CUTTING EDGE CURRICULULM
Course content hand crafted (& not copy pasted) by consulting experts. every thing is learnt through practical case studies & industry projects
CONCEPTUALIZED BY INDUSTRY EXPERTS
Data Science Expert
An innovator and creator at heart. He has 10+ years of experience in building analytical solutions & digital strategy for large organizations. Specialized in business transformation through analytics.
Big Data Expert
Srinivas Kopparapu is an internationally recognized faculty, with 31 years of industry experience. He is a Franklin Covey Certified faculty and an evangelist of Big Data, Hadoop, Mark Logic , Bitcoin & Python
Data Science Expert
After graduating from SRCC & DSE, she has worked for world's top consulting firms. She brings her passion for teaching & 10+ years of analytics implementation experience at Fortune 100 companies.
Marketing Analytics Expert
A graduate from IIT Kanpur, has a passion for telling stories from big data. He has built several innovative solutions on big data while working for some of the top consulting firms in the world.
(B.E, PGDM, FPM*)
I have over ten years of experience across training, consulting and software. I am a corporate trainer and data science consultant for Fortune 500 and MNC firms like VISA, CISCO, Honeywell, NXP, Metro, KPMG, PWC Analytics Advisory & Brillio technologies.
Objective: To introduce the audience to the drivers of data analytics and the supporting ecosystem.
- Introduction to world of analytics
- Applications & Industry case studies
- Analytics in action
- Understanding of analytics techniques
- Comparison of popular data science tools
- A glimpse on career opportunities
Objective: To introduce the audience to the basics of R programming.
CASE STUDIES = 6 | ASSIGNMENTS = 6
- Labs are conducted with open source data to bring out the concept and insights
- Case study on importing data from excel, formatting it in R using automated code and presenting insights from it in a web page
- Case study on data manipulation
- Case study on plotting of stock market data
- Case study on US airport data based map visualization
- Practice Exercises + Doubt Clearing + Answers
- Fundamentals: R overview. Installation. Packages & walkthrough. Data structures (Vector, array, factors, data frames, lists). Vector calculation. Arithmetic & logical operators. Subsetting. Missing, indefinite & infinite values.
- Control Flow Basics: For loops. While loops. Nested loops. Disadvantage of using loops. Alternates to loops
- Functions: Understand the structure of function. Build your own function. Usage of parameters and default values. Usage of return.
- Packages: How to search & choose a new package. Package installation & updates. Help and learn. Access package functions. Hack a function. Build your own package.
- Environments Objects: Save, load & delete objects.
- Data Import and Export: Import & export from Excel. Import & export from MySQL. Import & export from text file. Export to image & PDF. Present output in HTML webpage
- Data manipulation basics: Sort & rank. Data Aggregation. Merging.
- Data manipulation advanced: Apply, Lapply, Tapply, By, Replicate functions. Dplyr. Tidyr.
- Data Visualization fundamentals: Plot function. Changing parameters. Drawing basic charts. Adding chart elements.
- Data Visualization advanced: Qplot, Ggplot, Maps.
Objective: To introduce the audience to data mining and probability to forecast outcomes
CASE STUDIES = 4 | ASSIGNMENTS = 4
- Case study on predicting house prices using real data.
- Case study on predicting churn for a large telecom operator using real data.
- Case study on predicting calls for a call center
- Case study on insurance customer segmentation using K Means clustering techniques on real data.
- Case study on predicting house prices (a different dataset than the previous one).
- Case study on predicting customer cross sell for a large retailer using real data.
- ase study on temperature prediction
- Linear Regression: Introduction to linear regression technique & its uses. Details of ordinary least squares estimation technique. Modeling steps. Variable handling. Model statistics interpretation. Validation of linear regression assumptions. Metrics to measure model performance.
- Logistic Regression: Introduction to logistic regression technique & its uses. Maximum likelihood estimation technique. Modeling steps. Dependent variable definition. Variable handling. Weight of Evidence & Information Value. Variable reduction. Model statistics interpretation. Metrics to measure model performance.
- Time series forecasting: Learn basic concepts of time series modeling. Basic techniques for forecasting. Smoothing techniques. Decomposition. Understanding the fundamentals of ARIMA. ARIMA modeling, model estimation & interpretation. Forecasting with regression and time series data. ARIMAX or dynamic regression models to build forecasting models with multiple regressors.
- Clustering: Introduction to clustering. Types of clustering & their uses. Data standardization. K-Means clustering. Cluster profiling & validation.
- Preview to machine learning: How do machines learn? Types of machine learning algorithm. Choosing a machine learning algorithm. Using R for machine learning.
R is indeed very popular amongst the programming language; approximately 70% of data miners around the world prefer this language. Focusing on the demand of R language in the Big Data industry, it is considered as a compulsory skill-set. Moreover, learning R would get you better job opportunities around the globe that too with a handsome salary package.
This Bootcamp offers you the chance to learn Data Science and Machine Learning with R essentials under the supervision of an industry expert trainer not only theoretically, but practically as well. The training curriculum is very crisp and covers all the important aspects that you need for a promotion or be in the limelight at your workplace. This 3 Days Bootcamp training is specially designed to enlighten participants with the trendiest needs of the industry. Nevertheless, this training could be a turning point for your career.
R has a huge library of statistical package which covers all from Psychometrics to Genetics to the Finance. Most of the financial or statistical tasks can be accomplished by the R skill set. Thus, learning R would be the correct decision if you are planning to make your career in Big Data industry.
The purpose of this Bootcamp is to impart intelligence on Data Science and Machine Learning with R that macthes the industry requirements and bring limelight for you at your workplace:
- Crisp Curriculum: a curriculum that is designed to insight parcipants, both theoretically and practically.
- Expert Mentorship: Learn under the supervision of the expert mentorship about implementing your intelligence in the most tactful way.
- 24/7 access to modules: You can access the Learning Management System anytime, anywhere.
- Clear Your Doubts: You would be benefited with sessions where you can clear your doubts related to the subject matter with your mentor.
- Hands-on Sessions: You would get the chance to practice whatever you have learned through industry project practice sets.
This training throws light on the trendiest aspects of the Big Data industry such as: R programming, Linear and Logistic Regression, Machine Learning and Clustering.
Yes, you will receive a training participation certificate from ScholarsPro after completing this Bootcamp training.
This Bootcamp training proves to be a stepping stone in your career. Here you will meet the experienced and expert trainer, who will help you in dealing with the real time industry project issues. You will get insighted on the tricks and techniques that would surely be helpful in resolving the issues in no time. Nevertheless, this training is efficient enough to make you a perfectionist in implementing adequate techniques and grab attention at your workplace.
You can write at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on the number given on this website (relevant for your country).
3 CAPSTONE PROJECTS - POST BOOTCAMP
PREDICT CLAIM AMOUNT FOR AN AUTO INSURANCE COMPANY
OBJECTIVE - Use 15+ attributes like age, gender, marital status, car details, driving details, etc to predict the claim amount expected from a policy holder.
OBJECTIVE – Basis attributes like Days of Week, Date, Sales, number of Customers etc., predict daily sales of various stores for the next 2 months
OBJECTIVE - Basis attributes like average money spent on watching movies, city the customer lives in, number of service requests, predict whether the customer will leave the DTH provider or not.
CERTIFICATE OF PARTICIPATION
Post attending the Bootcamp
CERTIFICATE OF ACHIEVEMENT
Post attending the Bootcamp and completing 80% of the e-learning modules and assignments along with project submission
OUR VALUE PROPOSITION
You will learn to build analytics solutions. guaranteed!
LEARN FROM ‘EXPERTS ONLY’
IVY league education + 10+ years of experience at world’s best consulting conpanies
REAL INDUSTRY PROJECTS
We leverage our consulting practice to bring nothing but only real industry projects
Handholding for analytics novices & new exposure for analytics amatuers
Data Science with R Bootcamp Training on 23rd March in Dubai
Data Science with R Bootcamp Training in Mahindra & Mahindra.
Data Science with R Bootcamp Training on 6th April in Dubai
Data Science and Machine Learning Bootcamp- Singapore.