ISO/IEC 20000 Certification Training
Through this ISO/IEC 20000 - IT Service Management Certification training, you would be able to understand the roles and responsibility of a professional, who is responsible to manage the service and quality in the IT industry. Moreover, industry based projects make you learn about the real time situations that you would face in your organization after completing this course. Talking of the modules, it has been designed under the supervision of one of the best instructors in the industry.
Live Online Training
Self Paced Course
- Get the High Quality Videos of Recorded Sessions
- 24*7 eLearning Access & support over the email
- Weekly sessions of query resolution
- Place a Request for Physical Copy
Management Consultant and Corporate Trainer
- Develop an understanding on the basics of the SMS (Service Management System)
- Learn the effective implementation of the intelligence to resolve the IT SMS issues
- Gather limelight in the workplace and expect a better rating and increment as well
- Understand the processes in the Service management System and perform the tasks impressively
- Learn about the roles and responsibilities of the individual responsible for managing the service as well as quality management
Why to Join ISO/IEC 20000 - IT Service Management Certification Exam - Training?
Who should join
ISO/IEC 20000 Certification Training?
This course is ideal for:
- The individuals working in IT Service Operations Department
- The Supervisors
- The Senior Consultants
There is no prerequisite defined for this course, familiarity with the concepts and technologies of the IT Service Management along with 16 hours of formal training would be beneficial for the participants.
- Learn to recognize the industry standards or the best practices in Service Management and Quality management systems, such as: ITIL®, COBIT, ISO/IEC 9000, SixSigma®, ISO/IEC 27001
- Know what are the differences and the relationships between ITIL® and ISO/IEC 20000?
Understand the Management’s responsibilities
- What is Governance?
- What is Documentation Management?
- Know the Resource Management
- Establish as well as improve SMS: requirements, implementing, monitoring, planning, maintaining.
- Get introduced with the Information Security Management
- What are the Security policy requirements?
- Know the importance of security’s part in control processes: change and release and deployment management
- Know the Purpose of the security control
- Understand the concept of the Access management for physical and intellectual property
- An Introduction to the Processes
- Learn the Service Level Management (SLM): concepts and responsibilities
- Understand the Requirements for continuity and availability management
- Know the Activities that are related to monitoring and managing availability
- What is Budgeting and Accounting?
- What is Financial management?
- Understand the Capacity management
Know the Business Relationship Management (BRM)
- Understand the Documenting and interfacing with relevant parties
- Know the imporrtance of the Communication with the customer
- Understand the Customer complaint procedures
- Know the Managing service review meetings
Know the Supplier management
- What is the Managing contracts and performance?
- Know the Roles and relationships with suppliers
- Learn the Communication with the suppliers
- Know about the Managing disputes
Know about the Incident and service request management
- Know about the restoration of service to the users
- How to handle the breaches of service targets
- How to manage the fulfillment of service requests
What is Problem management?
- Learn about the procedures and activities
- Understand the management of known errors
What is Configuration management?
- Know about the Scope and information requirements
- Understand the control of information on CIs
What is Change management?
- Know the change process
- What is the emergency change process?
- What is the schedule of the changes?
Develop understanding on the Release and deployment management
- Know the requirements of the release plan
- Learn about the designing and implementing a release
- The definition of the scope
- What are the Scope clauses?
- Know the types of audits and assessments
- Understand the roles and responsibilities
- The coverage and governance of the processes
- Define the Internal audit
- What is Standard application?