ITIL® Managing Across the Lifecycle (MALC) Certification Training
MALC is the final module of the ITIL management certification training; the modules of this training have been designed to impart knowledge of the management services processes in the IT practices in the organizations. This training gives you the vision of defining the management objectives, functions and the purposes. Moreover, you will enhance your knowledge on the service capabilities as well as managing the governance within the ITIL framework – standards that matches the international benchmarks for the IT professionals all over the world.
Self Paced Course
- Increases the professional visibility to validate your ITIL services expertise
- You would be able to act as the Chief Information Officer, IT operations practitioner or senior IT manager or supervisor
- You would be able to apply the effective communication and stakeholder management techniques
- Learn to integrate the service management processes in the service lifecycle
- Learn to implement, improve as well as measure the service management capabilities
- Why to Join MALC Expert Level Training?
ITIL® Managing Across the Lifecycle Certification (MALC)
This training helps the participants in preparing for the MALC certification exam and guides them through implementing the intelligence efficiently. Here at ScholarsPro you will meet the industry expert trainers, who will help you in understanding the ITIL framework thoroughly and makes you understand the purpose of implementing the techniques that will prepare you for facing the real time industry situations. Moreover, as you will be provided the 24/7 access to the learning management system (LMS) you would not be bound to time limitations and can enjoy the training anywhere, anytime. This training helps you in getting closer to your career goals.
Who should join
ITIL® Managing Across the Lifecycle (MALC) Certification Training?
IT professionals, who have cleared the ITIL foundation and Intermediate level certification exams and have acquired 17 credits, should opt for this expert level ITIL certification training.
Here are the prerequisites for MALC expert level training:
- The participants must have ITIL Foundation Certificate
- 17 credits from the other ITIL qualifications are the must have credentials, which includes the intermediate, capability, and some earlier qualifications
Reviewing the strategic as well as the managerial aspects of the service lifecycle
- Understand the concepts of Designing, deploying and operating services end-to-end
- Understand the concept of sharing knowledge across the lifecycle
- Learn about the Risk assessment and risk management
What is the Service value across the lifecycle stages?
- Realizing the business value in service operation
- Why to Support the service lifecycle with service measurements
Impacting the service management with governance
- The role of the IT strategy in setting direction and policy
- Ensuring the appropriate governance
Learn about the Organizational structure, skills and competence
- How to address the challenges of organizational development
- Understand the Service provider types and service strategies
Understand the Service management capability
- Identifying the external and internal drivers
- Know the service lifecycle approach to service strategy
Assessing the service management
- Performing the evaluations for the service provision
- Benchmarking to identify the improvements
Enabling the effective improvement
- Applying the improvement initiatives and the Deming Cycle
- Key considerations for the improvement
Learn to coordinate with the business and suppliers
- Understand the Business relationship management
- Learn about the Stakeholder management
Ensuring the effective communication
- Know the Service models for value creation
- The concept of Communicating during the stages of the service lifecycle
What is the impact of service strategy on lifecycle stages?
- What is the Strategy management for IT services?
- Know the Business relationship management
Understand the Analyzing service design
- What is the Coordinating design?
- The Service catalog management
- Understand the Availability management
- What is the Capacity management?
Learn about the Organizing for service transition
- What are Transition planning and support?
- Know about the Change management and evaluation
Understand the Planning service operation
- Know the Event and incident management
- Understand the Request fulfillment
Implementing the continual service improvement
- Know the Designing service solutions
- Understand the seven-step improvement process
Capturing the customer and stakeholder needs
- Identifying the needs and requirements
- Ensuring the appropriate priority
How to manage cross-lifecycle processes?
- Connecting the service design, transition and operation with the Service Design Package (SDP)
- Involving the service transition in the early stages
- Know about the Business users and stakeholders in service rehearsals
Balancing the potential conflicts and competing issues
- Implementing as well as improving services
- Know the Service Level Management (SLM)
- Understand the Customer satisfaction surveys
- Reviewing the business trends and changed priorities
- Know the Challenges, critical success factors and risks
What is Measurement?
Know the types of measurements
- Determining as well as using metrics
- How to Metrics to validate, justify and direct
Designing the measurement frameworks
- Developing the measurement methods and metrics
- Understand the concept of Monitoring and control systems
ITIL training is very much in trend because it helps the IT professionals in understanding the project processing strategy in the IT industry. However, you will grow as a professional and the tactful use of the technology and techniques for handling the projects will bring you the limelight at your workplace. This ITIL MALC training can make you the expert of the service lifecycle, which helps you in enhancing your career graph and earning good perks as well.
Of course, ITIL MALC helps is getting the desirable increment in your salary. As this is the final step of ITIL service lifecycle training, you will acquire knowledge on implementing some of the most adequate techniques of managing the IT projects. Apart from the theoretical learning, you will get introduced to the real time industry projects that will help you in impressing the employer and getting a job with the package that you deserve and expect.
Participants must have cleared the ITIL Foundation Level and the ITIL Intermediate certifications prior joining ITIL MALC Expert Level Certification Training.
Yes, you will receive a training certificate from ScholarsPro after completing ITIL MALC Expert Level training.
You have to register for the ITIL MALC exams on Axelos after completing the training. The online exam has various slots, you can book which suits you the best.
You can either write us at email@example.com or can contact us via making a call on the number given on the website (relevant for your country).
Yes, online training is very much in trend these days as it helps you to learn with the industry experts that too with 24/7 learning facility. In the case of MALC, you will get to know some of the most extensive project management techniques and the real time industry hacks that will make your career pace up in a positive way. Nowadays, online is the new trend and is very beneficial for the professionals.
Yes, we do provide doubt clearing sessions. You can quench your queries with some of the most experienced and expert trainers of the industry.