Apache Scala Training Course
This is a project based training program where you will get the chance to learn the concepts of object oriented programming under the supervision of experts. The training aims to throw light on the project concepts such as: classes, constructors, functions, etc. You will get to learn the advanced functional programming techniques and other anonymous functions present in Scala.
Self Paced Course
- Learn the advanced programming techniques and functions in Scala
- Learn how to make an efficient use of class, constructor and functions while performing programming tasks
- Learn how to install Scala
- Understand the concepts of functional way of looping
- Clear your doubts about using Scala techniques with industry experts
- Training will lead you towards great job opportunities with handsome salary package
Why to Join Scala Training?
The knowledge of Scala results an advanced, object-oriented and functional programming and through this training the participants learn about sequencing, nesting and recursion functions in Scala. The organizations offer an eye-catching salary package to the programmers with scala skill-set because they are versed with functions and methods that help in building as well as writing with XML.
Through this training you can learn how to install and use Scala, how the classes work in Scala, Java in Scala, closures and more that help the participants in enhancing their programming skills in an advanced and effective way and results a high-end applications. The training consists of 11 lectures in 2 hours that are accessible 24/7 along with support facility by the expert training through email. This training gives you a different aspect to build a scala application which has an interactive environment with swift feedback.
Who should join
Apache Scala Training Course?
This course is ideal for:
- Mainframe Professionals
- Developers and Programmers
- BI /ETL/DW Professionals
- Software Architects, Engineers and Developers
- Data Scientists and Analytics Professionals
- Senior IT Professionals
- Testing Professionals
- Big Data Enthusiasts
- Developers and Architects
- Novice graduates
Sould be versed with basic programming skills.
- You, This Course and Us
- Introducing Scala
- Scala – A “better Java”?
- Installing Scala and Hello World
- How do Classes work in Scala?
- Classes in Scala – continued
- Functions are different from Methods
- Collections in Scala
- Map, Flatmap – The Functional way of looping
- First Class Functions revisited
- Partially Applied Functions