Advanced Microsoft Excel 2013 Certification Training
Microsoft Excel, one of the most widely used spreadsheet application, is a common business tool that helps organizations keep their data intact and organized. From generating memos to tracking sales trends and other business data, this popular spreadsheet application is actually a right hand of the Data Management department of any organization. Get enrolled in ScholarsPro’s Advanced MS Excel Training Course and dig deep into the technicalities of MS Excel. Learn to write and use advanced Excel formulas like SUMIFS, MATCH, and LOOKUP to produce more accurate data and save time. The training session also covers various debug issues followed by auditing and implementing it in right situations.
Live Online Training
- 16 Hours Live Online Training
- Excel Templates with Advanced Functions
- 6 hours of High-Quality e-learning Content
- 18 End-of-Chapter Quizzes & Industry Based Examples
- 3 MS Excel 2013 simulation exams
- 24X7 eLearning Access & support over Email
- Certified Trainer & Mentorship from industry experts
- Weekend Exam Prep Training Classes
- 180 days of access to high-quality Self-paced learning content
- Globally recognized industry experts Trainers
- Mentorship from Industry Experts
- Customized learning delivery model (self-paced online and/or instructor-led options)
- Course, category, and all-access pricing
- Learning management system (LMS)
- Enhanced reporting for individuals and teams
Parul Gangwaris a seasoned professional with 8 years of experience in Financial Analytics. She has worked with the top reputed companies like iGate and Aon Hewitt. As a certified SAS Programmer, she has successfully conducted more than 500 training sessions enabling students and professionals to brush up their technical skills. She has gained expertise in Decision trees, Data Mining, SQL, VB Script, UNIX, and Credit Risks.
- Attaining expertise in Microsoft Excel will significantly help boost your productivity and efficiency.
- Systematic learning methodology enables you to gain clear understanding of concepts.
- Course module aligned to Microsoft 77-428 Certification Exam.
- You’ll gain exposure to working processes of managerial business roles in organization.
- You’ll be equipped with the tips and tricks to fasten the data management tasks.
Advanced Microsoft Excel?
Who should join Advanced Microsoft Excel 2013 Certification Training?
- Professionals working in Data Management or Business Analytics domains can join this training course to enhance their Excel skills.
- Students/Graduates/IT-professionals who want to learn technicalities related to Advanced Excel can also benefit from this course.
- Options Customization in Excel
- Information about absolute and relative cells
- How to protect /unprotect worksheets and cells
- Conditional expressions (IF)
- Use of logical functions (AND, OR, NOT)
- VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP, MATCH, INDEX
- Using VLOOKUP with Tables and Dynamic Ranges
- Matches: VLOOKUP with Exact Match, Approximate Match
- Combine data from multiple sheets with VLOOKUP
- Nested VLOOKUP Matches
- How to specify valid range of values for a cell
- How to specify list of valid values for a cell
- Specifying custom validations based on formula for a cell
- Design structure of template
- Standardization of worksheets using templates
- Sort Tables
- Sort Tables with multiple-level sorting
- Sort Tables using custom sorting
- AutoFilter data for selected view
- Using advanced filter
- Create Subtotals and multiple-level subtotals
- Create Pivot tables
- Edit PivotTables
- How to format and customize Pivot tables
- Advanced options in Pivot tables
- Show/Hide PivotTables
- Pivot charts
- Using Pivot Tables to consolidate data from various sheets and files
- Customize appearance of charts
- How to use data consolidation feature
- Using external data sources
- Showing values as ( % of Row, % of Column, Running Total, Comparison with Specific Field)
- View subtotal under pivot
- How to create Slicers (version 2010 and above)
- How to use Date and time functions
- Text and Database Functions
- Using Power Functions (CountIf, CountIFS, SumIF, SumIfS)
- Module 8: Formatting
- Information in a worksheet
- Format rows, columns, and cells with conditional formatting
- Auto format Worksheets
- What are Relative and Absolute Macros
- How to modify Macros
- Examine Macros
- Enabling Macros
- How to Run Macros
- Use Goal Seek Feature
- Create Data Tables
- How to use Data Tables to compare multiple results
- Use Scenario Manager
- What If Scenario
- Scenario Summary report
- How to use and Format Charts
- Edit/Modify Charts
- Create Dynamic Charts
- Using 3D graphs, Bars, and line charts
- Create Chart with secondary Axis
- Share charts with other MS applications like MS-Powerpoint/ MS-word
- When Data modified in excel, chart get automatically updated
- Inline and Data Charts
- Additional features included in MS- Excel
- Assignment at the end of course to test knowledge of learners
You will learn about MS-Excel formatting techniques, group charts, macros, VB programming, and much more.
Yes! Once you are done with this Advanced MS-Excel training course, you can easily apply for Microsoft 77-428 Certification Exam. Adding this certification on your resume will make you stand out from the crowd.
Individuals who pursue Advanced Excel Training can further apply for jobs in the domains of HR Analytics, Financial Modeling, and Business Analytics.
Learning advanced excel skills help you boost your productivity in the workplace. You will be able to provide more accurate data in comparatively lesser time. Learning advanced excel will not only helpupdate your technical skills but will also add more value to your resume.