Advanced Microsoft Excel 2013 Certification Training
Microsoft® Excel is unarguably the most popular spreadsheet tool in the market today. With our Advanced Microsoft® Excel Training Course, you can earn complete knowledge of the Excel tools, techniques, keyboard shortcuts, functions and formulas, and a lot more that can significantly boost your productivity at work. The course comprises of basic to advanced level topics to provide you a thorough step-by-step understanding of the features, thereby amplifying your skills, confidence, speed, and efficiency in using MS Excel.
Live Online Training
- 16 Hours Live Online Training
- Excel Templates with Advanced Functions
- 6 hours of High-Quality e-learning Content
- 18 End-of-Chapter Quizzes & Industry Based Examples
- 3 MS Excel 2013 simulation exams
- 24X7 eLearning Access & support over Email
- Certified Trainer & Mentorship from industry experts
- Weekend Exam Prep Training Classes
- 180 days of access to high-quality Self-paced learning content
- Globally recognized industry experts Trainers
- Mentorship from Industry Experts
- Customized learning delivery model (self-paced online and/or instructor-led options)
- Course, category, and all-access pricing
- Learning management system (LMS)
- Enhanced reporting for individuals and teams
Parul Gangwar is a Business and Financial Analytics expert having 8 years of industry experience with organizations like iGate and Aon Hewitt. She is a certified trainer for SAS® Programming and Tableau and skilled in Financial Modelling, Decision trees, Data Mining, SQL, VB Script, UNIX and Credit Risks. She has already trained more than 500 professionals in various technologies.
- CERTIFIED TRAINERS & INDUSTRY EXPERTS
- 200+ TRAININGS CONDUCTED
- 1400+ LEARNERS
- CHOOSE YOUR LEARNING STYLE
- HIGH QUALITY E-LEARNING
Advanced Microsoft Excel?
Excel is the most popular tool for analyzing and visualization of data. Mastery of Excel is an essential skill for anyone who is required to crunch data and do statistical analysis.
Over the years Excel has evolved from a generic spredsheet program to a sophisticated data analysis tool with advanced analytical capabilities. Regarded as an essential tool for any data scientist, Excel helps to gather and transform data from diverse sources and helps to do advanced statistical modeling to derive analytics and insights from vast amount of data.
Through Advanced Excel Training, you will learn how to get and manipulate data from different sources and be made ready for analysis. You will see how you can perfom complex calculations, create visualizations and generate insights. With a good grounding on advanced techniques, you can achieve more by significantly improving your productivity irrespective of the role that you play in any organization.
Who should join Advanced Microsoft Excel 2013 Certification Training?
This training will be useful for students and professionals who are involved with organizing, analyzing and reporting data. Microsoft® Excel is so powerful that it has a wide applicability that virtually anyone can benefit from attending this training.
Prerequisites for Microsoft® Excel Training
Basic knowledge of using computers is sufficient to start with this training. It is advisable to have good knowledge of statistics to perform advanced data analysis and generate insightful dashboards and reports.
- Customizing common options in Excel
- Absolute and relative cells
- Protecting and un-protecting worksheets and cells
- Writing conditional expressions (using IF)
- Using logical functions (AND, OR, NOT)
- Using lookup and reference functions (VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP, MATCH, INDEX)
- VlookUP with Exact Match, Approximate Match
- Nested VlookUP with Exact Match
- VlookUP with Tables, Dynamic Ranges
- Nested VlookUP with Exact Match
- Using VLookUP to consolidate Data from Multiple Sheets
- Specifying a valid range of values for a cell
- Specifying a list of valid values for a cell
- Specifying custom validations based on formula for a cell
- Designing the structure of a template
- Using templates for standardization of worksheets
- Sorting tables
- Using multiple-level sorting
- Using custom sorting
- Filtering data for selected view (AutoFilter)
- Using advanced filter options
- Creating subtotals
- Multiple-level subtotals
- Creating Pivot tables
- Formatting and customizing Pivot tables
- Using advanced options of Pivot tables
- Pivot charts
- Consolidating data from multiple sheets and files using Pivot tables
- Using external data sources
- Using data consolidation feature to consolidate data
- Show Value As ( % of Row, % of Column, Running Total, Compare with Specific Field)
- Viewing Subtotal under Pivot
- Creating Slicers ( Version 2010 & Above)
- Date and time functions
- Text functions
- Database functions
- Power Functions (CountIf, CountIFS, SumIF, SumIfS)
- Using auto formatting option for worksheets
- Using conditional formatting option for rows, columns and cells
- Relative & Absolute Macros
- Editing Macro's
- Goal Seek
- Data Tables
- Scenario Manager
- Using Charts
- Formatting Charts
- Using 3D Graphs
- Using Bar and Line Chart together
- Using Secondary Axis in Graphs
- Sharing Charts with PowerPoint / MS Word, Dynamically
- (Data Modified in Excel, Chart would automatically get updated)
- Sparklines, Inline Charts, data Charts
- Overview of all the new features
- The Final Assignment would test contains questions to be solved at the end of the Course
Microsoft Excel is an essential skill required for most of the jobs. Irrespective of whether you area Student, Engineer or an Executive in an Organization – it is highly likely that you need to organize and analyze data in one form or another. Having advanced skills in this very popular tool to gather, transform, analyze and visualize data will help you to improve your productivity by leaps and bounds.
Though there is no formal prerequisite for this training, candidates with basic computer knowledge can undergo this training. It is advisable to have working knowledge of statistical concepts to perform advanced data analysis and generate insightful dashboards and reports.
Yes, Microsoft Office Specialist certifications are available for Expert and Master (MOS: Microsoft Office Excel 2016 Expert /Master) which is considered to be recognition of advanced skills in Excel.
Absolutely! This is a valuable skill for fresh job applicants for numerous office support jobs. Any job where there is a need for organizing and analyzing data, Excel is a perfect fit. Having advanced knowledge and skills on this tool can give you an edge in the job market.
- Projecting a company’s financial performance
- Historical financial analysis of organizations
- Personal Finances
- Equity Research
- Corporate Investments
- Project Finance
- Business Valuation