Scrum Developer Certified Training
This course consists the most adequate curriculum that is designed under the supervision of the experts. You will get to learn the techniques and the use of the tools that will help you in developing software that is incremental in fashion, exactly what Scrum needs. You will practice the real time projects, which helps you in understanding the industry norms. In other words, this training is a must have thing for you if you want to flourish your future in Scrum environment development.
Self Paced Course
- Get a clear understanding of the basics of Scrum
- Complete understanding of the Scrum environment
- Implementing the tools and techniques with perfection
- Guide the development team both in self-organization and in the cross-functionality
- Develop an understanding on how to educate the key stakeholders in the project based on the Scrum Principles
- Add an advantage to your CV and the best career opportunities to expand in every sector adopting the Agile Practices.
Why to Join Scrum Developer Course?
This course is designed to provide benefits to the software developers, who want or have to develop software in the Scrum environment. This training enhances your ability to get along with the Scrum experts and meet the expectations of the organization and become one of the best minds in Scrum. Here you will meet the industry expert trainer, who will help you in understanding the norms and ethics of the industry and help you in dealing with the real time industry projects. This training aims to enlighten you through the most adequate curriculum that is designed under the supervision of the experts. Nevertheless, you will get to learn the most adequate techniques and their efficient implementation to develop software that is practical and matches the requirements of the industry.
Who should join
Scrum Developer Certified Training?
Prerequisites for this Course
An overview of Scrum
- Learn Project Management as a Decipline
- The Lyfecycle Management of Software Development
- About Tradtional PM
- Know the History of Agile
- The Principle of Agile Manifesto
- Understand the Agile Methods
- Know the History of Scrum
- The Benefits of Scrum
- Scalability of Scrum
Know the Scrum Concepts & Principles
- The Principles of Scrum
- Learn About the Empirical Process Control
- Know about Self-Organization
- What is Collaboration
- What is Value-Based Prioritization?
- What is Time -Boxing?
- Know the Iterative Development
- Learn the Aspects of Scrum
The Scrum Phases & Processes
- The Scrum Phases
- Know About Plan & Estimate
- Review & Retrospect
- Identifying the Scrum Master
- Identifying the the Stakeholders
Forming the Scrum Team
- How to Form the Scrum Team
- The Outputs of Forming a Scrum Team
Developing Epic s
- Develop the Epics
- Understanding the Epics and Personae
- The Outputs from Developing Epics
How to Create a Prioritized Product Backlog
- Creating the Prioritized Product Backlog
- What is MoSCow Analysis?
- Learn About Paired Comparision
- The 100 -Point Method
- Know About Kano Analysis?
- Other Considerations as well as Inputs for Prioritization
- Outputs of the Planning Prioritized Backlog
- Conducting the Release Planning
- Outputs of the Release Planning
Performining Planning & Estimating a Project
Understand the Scrum Cycle – Plan and Estimate
How to Create the User Stories
- Know About the User Story Meeting and the Workshops
- Writing the User Stories
- The Criteria User Story Acceptance
- Outputs for the Writing User Stories
Learn to Approve, Estimate and Commit the User Stories
- Know About User Group Meetings
- Planning the Poker
- What is Fist of Five?
- Points for the Cost Estimation
- What are the Other Estimation Techniques/
- What are the Outputs from Approve, Estimate and Commit User Stories?
Creating the Tasks
- Know the Task Planning Meeting
- Two Parts of the Task Planning Meeting
- Using the Index Cards
- Know About the Decomposition
- Determining the Dependencies
- Outputs for Creating the Tasks
Estimating the Tasks
- Know the Task Estimation Meetings
- Establishing the Estimation Criteria
- The Output for Estimating Tasks
Creating the Sprint Backlog
- How to Create the Sprint Backlog
- The Scrumboard
- Know About the Sprint Burndown Chart
- The Velocity
- What is Sprint Tracking Metrics?
- What are the Output of Creating the Sprint Backlog
Implementation of a Project
How to Create the Deliverables
- Creating the Deliverables
- Building Deliverables
What is Refactoring
Outputs for Creating the Deliverables
How to Conduct the Daily Standup (or Daily Scrum)
- Conducting the Daily Standup Meeting
- The Three Daily Questions
- Know War Room
- Managing the Distributed Teams
- Know the Outputs from Conduct Daily Standup
Grooming of the Prioritized Product Backlog
- The Product Backlog Review Meetings
- Enable Communications
- Learn About the Outputs of Grooming the Prioritized Product Backlog
Understand the Scrum Cycle – Review and Retrospect
How to Convene a Scrum of Scrums/
- Understand the Projects, Programs and the Portfolios
- What is Scrum of Scrums?
- The Four Questions per Team
- Know the Outputs from Scrum of Scrums
Demonste & Validate the Sprint
- Sprint Review Meeting
- Tracking the Overall Progress
- Know the Outputs of Demonstrate and the Validate Sprint
Retrospecting the Sprint
Conducting the Retrospect Sprint Meeting
What is Explorer-Shopper-Vacationer-Prisoner (ESVP)?
Learn About the Speed Boat
Metrics and the Measurement Review
Know the Outputs from Retrospect Sprint
Understand the Release
Know the Ship Deliverables
- Introduction to the Ship Deliverables
- Know About the Pilot Plan
- know the Organizational Deployment Methods
- Understanding the Communications Plan
- Know the Outputs from Ship Deliverables
- Conducting the Retrospect Project Meeting
- Using the Tools & Techniques?
- Outputs from the Retrospect Project
This course is ideal for the individuals who are willing to develop more knowledge of the scrum environment to develop exquisite software which scrum requires. Individuals from developing and testing department, architects and other IT professionals would join this training.
This training will lead you towards appreciation in the workplace; the training helps you in understanding the organizational know-how through which you can impress the interviewer and get a job with impressive salary package. Moreover, this will surely help you in enhancing your productivity and get you in the limelight. Nevertheless, this training will transform you into the total package that will get to closer to your career goals at a swift pace.
Yes, you could clear your doubts via email 24/7. Query resolution sessions are organized on a weekly basis, where you can clear your doubts with the expert trainers.
Of course, online classes provide you the facility to access the learning content anywhere, anytime. You will have the facility to resolve your queries via email 24/7 and all this under the supervision of the expert and experienced trainers. Thus, online SDC training surely is beneficial, especially for the professionals.
Here are the facilities that ScholarsPro offers:
- High Quality Videos of the learning sessions
- 24X7 eLearning Access & support over the Email
- Query Resolution Sessions
- Learning with the industry experts
- Get a Completion Certificate from ScholarsPro
Feel free to write at email@example.com or you can call us on the number provided on the website (relevant to your country).
Yes, you will receive a training certificate from ScholarsPro after successfully completing the SDC training.
Here are the objectives of the Scrum Developer Certified course:
- Helps in enlisting with the community of recognized Scrum experts promised to the continuous improvement.
- Helps in expanding your career opportunities to all the sectors adopting the Agile practices by making you relevant and marketable to their standards.
- Helps you in building confidence to testify to your core Scrum knowledge to the employers and peers.